Relationships and Home Ownership

image

Hey There Momentum Friends,

NAR just came out with this really cool info graphic and we wanted to share it with you all!

How does a persons relationship status affect the kind of home they will buy?

First, the obvious, Married couples buy houses.. DUH. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes MORTGAGE!

 We were surprised to find that the single ladies purchased homes more than the single fellas… Were you?

 Married couples are most likely to say that having a walk in closet is important in the house they purchase.

So, also startling (and sort of disgusting) that only 34% of single men think that having a laundry room is important… so we’re left to assume that the remaining 66% don’t care about doing laundry… Nice one, Guys.

Here at Momentum, We help tons of first time home buyers and lots of them are in their 20’s or early 30’s so we’re surprised to see that these median ages are much higher.

Not so surprising here, Married couples think schools are most important, Unmarried couples want something they can afford, Single males care about being where the party is at, and single females want to be near people they know and trust.

We hope you all found this as interesting as we did! If you know anyone who’s a single female, Single male, in a married or unmarried couple (so like, anyone) who is thinking of buying, call Kelly Henderson 602-518-2293

 

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.